Is it weird to call a girl out for clarity?

I asked a girl on a date. She said yes. It's difficult to schedule a date. I don't text her for a couple weeks. Next time I text her she replies once. We dated for a little over last summer, too.

I want to just call her out in a text & ask what the deal is. I've literally never been more confused by a girl in my life. I don't want to do it if it's weird though.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not weird, but she'll probably ask you why the heck you didn't text for 2 weeks.

What Girls Said 3

• No, I don't think so. she will ask of why you haven't talked to her in those 2 weeks

• Disambiguation is healthy. Not weird. Shows you respect yourself and expect that from others. imo.

• Wait, I'm confused. Do you need the clarity or does she? Haha!

No, it's not weird. Honesty is a good thing, despite what the dating rules say.

• To be clear, the reason I didn't talk to her for two weeks is because to me she acts only halfway interested. I start everything & when I ask her out she never comes up with a counteroffer.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not weird to call your girl out for some clarity.