Girls : do you date shorter guys ?

One of my female friend who is tall and well built, at 181 cms , prefers to date shorter guys. Since she is dominant by nature and prefers to dominate the relationship, she says dating short guy gives her a prychological advantage. The guy automatically tends to be submissive to her and fear her ...and if needed she can use her tall well built structure anytime.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not for that reason, but yes I'll date a shorter guy.

What Girls Said 3

• I like short guys but not shorter for me and definitely not so I can dominate him and the relationship. I just don't like stretching my neck to kiss.

• Aww, that's so cute! How tall are you, BTW?

• You happen to be first girl who wants to be shorter! Haha. Am glad you are open to date shorter guy! But that means giving up your high heels. Lol.

• Not really, as long as he's fine with me towering over him then I'm okay wearing heels while dating a shot guy.

• No I'm 5'11 and I don't date a child sized men

• I date shorter guys but not to dominate them. I date them because things are much easier (dancing, kissing, etc). Being with taller guys is hard and makes my neck hurt when I try to talk to him because I am always having to look up. There are pros and cons to having a short or a tall guy. It just all depends on the girl.

• U mean you date the shorter men, or shorter to you?

• wow...! do you have good height? what's your height?

• I am 5 foot 6inches

What Guys Said 2

• Short answer: No.

• Almost all girls don't date shorter guys