Girls, how important is it that a guy have nice hands for you to date them?

On a scale between 1-5 with one = not important at all and 5 = very important and a deal breaker if they aren't nice

• 1. not important at all
    12% (3)35% (6)21% (9)Vote
  • 2. not very important, but I do notice when a guy has nice hands
    35% (9)12% (2)26% (11)Vote
  • 3. not too important but it is a plus if a guy has them
    19% (5)18% (3)19% (8)Vote
  • 4. its important and I tend to be more attracted to guys with nice hands then guys without
    31% (8)24% (4)28% (12)Vote
  • 5. very important and a deal breaker for me if they aren't nice
    3% (1)11% (2)6% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
link

this was inspired by this question btw

0|0
16|2

Most Helpful Guy

• So long as you know how to give a massage and rub her p**** right I don't think she's going to complain.

1|4
    2|2

What Girls Said 16

• It doesn't matter to me unless they're absolutely grotesque (like 6 fingers grotesque) but even then I could probably look past them. It doesn't really matter. Although I do like nice hands, they're not really a factor in whether or not I would date someone. They're just a small bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not important at all, but naturally I would notice if they were less than average.

-rough

-cracked

I'm not out to make sure every man in the world has a bottle of lotion...but...a little goes a long way guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I like manly hands. I don't know what you mean by nice. XD As in, nice looking? I don't expect them to get manicures or anything. Lotion would be nice though at the very least with no dirt under the nails.

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't care if he has rough hands or soft hands. What is a deal breaker with me is if our hands don't fit together well. For me if our hands don't go together then how can we hold hands or preform other intimate acts when we don't fit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean, short nails are a must! I don't want claws with dirt under them. ><

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm nice hands are fine, but I find rough hands a turn on. It's a turn on because rough and big hands show they're invested with hard work. I don't know how to explain it but its a turn on, especially if they're in a uniform with rough hands.

0|0
    0|0
    • hands and uniforms huh... where have I heard that before.

• Not important at all, I don't want a guy with pretty soft textured hand, I want some roughness to it, it shows your a hard worker.

0|0
    0|0
  • A not important at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D, but I define "nice" as manly and rough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B.

Hands can be sexy, in a weird way. I tend to tease guys that get manicures though, haha!

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I like neat clean hands that can be rough when needed. Sometimes I check out his fingers to see if they are good for fingering. I love a man who is good with his hands

0|0
    0|0
  • 2. I do like nice hands but I don't really notice one way or another unless they are awful. I have never seen hands that repulsed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 2-3, I guess. As long as he doesn't have gross, dirty fingernails I don't really care, but I do like nice hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like large, roughed up, callused hands :D It's important!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1