What's my next move? Call? Text?

I met a girl outside of a bar last Saturday night. We didn't talk for too long but, she made a big deal out of the fact that she was giving me her real number, she claimed she never does that. Anyways, I called her on Monday and left her a message. She texted me the next day and said that she's usually busy during the week but maybe we could hang out this weekend. I texted her back (maybe like 6 hours later because I was at work) and asked if she would be interested in getting lunch on Saturday. As of now, She has not responded. I'm obviously going to contact her again if I don't hear from her, but I'm not sure when. I assume it's always better to call vs. text, right? When should I call her? Or should I just text her? I'm just not quite sure on the time frame and how I should go about it.

The problem with waiting, is that I've played this game before. She made a big deal about giving me her number but she was drunk! From my experiences, unless I make a real special connection with a girl at a bar, when the alcohol fades off, often times attraction can too. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't contact me again. I strongly believe that I need to make the next move, I'm just trying to figure out how to do it in the least desperate way.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should wait until she texts you back first, leave a little mystery...she won't forget she's just busy.

• I would just wait until she shows she's interested by either texting you or calling you first before you keep trying to contact her.

What Guys Said 0