I am searching for a white woman to date.

So far I didn't find any,please tell me how would I get a white woman to have intrest in me.Is there any website to date a white lady?

Most Helpful Guy

• White women, like women of all races can be found pretty much everywhere. They can even be found in your communities as well as online. Why you specifically want a White woman as opposed to a woman who best compliments you, your personality and your interest and incompatibilities is beyond me, but I suggest that you get out in your community as well as follow your dating sites (whichever you choose) and market yourself more toward your targeted audience.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Why do you want to date white women? Just curious as to what makes them any more desirable than any other ethnicity? And, there is no trick to dating white women. You get them just like you'd get any other woman.

• How about every dating site ever?

• Kinda seems a bit racist asking for "a white lady".Are there no white women where you are?

• lol Why? They are not that great to be honest.

Anyway, the first thing to do is go where there's a lot of them. I'm assuming you lied on this site about where you live because if you did live in the US, you could get one.

• There are a lot of dating sites that have white women. More guys are on those sites than women though. So you will need to send out a bunch of requests to women, in hopes of getting a reply.