What do you look for when dating someone?

Like me, I love a guy whos funny, sweet, loves meeting people but has his when he wants to stay home too. Is honest and loyal. I don't really care too much for looks for his weight, my philosophy is if he is chubby he's great to cuddlewith and hug or if he's really thin I can keep him warm in the cold months. I really go for personailty than looks. And someone who doesn't mind that I'm not really 'experienced'.

Im single now so I'm still looking :)

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• First and foremost: she has to be clean. Meaning no smoking, drugs, heavy drinking and tobacco use! This also goes with piercings, tattoos and such. If I want an art project, I'll buy a Japanese hanging scroll for my walls!

Second: she needs to have a brain. I deal with more than my share of idiots everyday, don't need one in my personal life.

Third: Let me be a man. I deal with plenty of man-haters everyday. I refuse to be ridiculed by my lover. I'm not looking for submissive sex slave, there's a difference.

Fourth: It's best she's into sports. Damned if I'm having my lover tell me I'm not watching football on the weekends in favor of her shopping sprees.

Finally: PERSONALITY! Who wants to be with a hell-on-a-broom?

What Guys Said 1

• , the girl I look for is a bit of a nerd, has tattoos, dark hair and light eyes, is health conscious and loves to be active. I like someone who is smart, sincere and most of faithful. I need to be able to trust her more than anything. Ideally, I'm looking for someone who is about a long term relationship, and not into the FWB or ONS.

What Girls Said 3

• I look for husband material. Honest, smart, kind, has initiative, has similar goals or interests, etc. And it's a plus if he has longish hair. :P

• looks are so overrated...

• someone mature and smart and emotionally mature