Do you think this sounds dumb?

My ex has been trying to talk to me lately. He dumped me, then he acted really big a**hole after we broke up. He told mutual friends about how glad he was that we weren't together, and pretty like made fun me. So suffice it to say that I really don't like him. I'm not sure why but he's been texting me, and trying to be nice. I've never really told him how much I dislike him, but I'd really to. Next time he texts me I was thinking of either saying "f*** you" or "You are such an a**hole. I hate you." Which do you think is better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't it be better to just tell him that since he told people he was glad to be rid of you, and made fun of you, you think he should first of all explain why he did that, before you talk about anything else? I would think that would be more satifying than than just saying 'f*** you.'

What Guys Said 4

• Geeze, my first reaction is: what did you do in relationship to make him so happy to be out?

My second thought is that he realizes that he went overboard, and maybe wants to make ammends.

• Be the better person and just ignore him.

• don't even text him back..sounds like you're above it. don't give him the time of day

• How about you not reply and call it a day?

What Girls Said 3

• Girl you are better than that. I would stop all communication with him. Sadly it sounds like you are still not over him, even though you said on your post that you dislike him. Because if you really wanted him out of your life you would just ignore him. Good luck!

• I prefer "F#ck you where you stand'... it just sounds better! Mine left me 2 weeks ago! I hope I get the same opportunity as you do!

• Ignore him.