Girl not responding to text, what should I do?

So last night I texted a girl at my high school that I like and she did not respond. We are not really close friends, but I do talk and text her sometimes. Now my phone has been acting weird lately not sending messages and not receiving messages. But, I don't know if she got the got the message or not. Should I try resending the same message? I'm not really sure what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait two or three days, then send another. If she misses one don't take it personally, I've ignored a "hey" from the guy I like, just once. Sometimes people just forget about it too. Who knows, if she's really into you she may even text you first.

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to her face to face. Then you don't have to worry about it. If she did get the text and ignores you, then she probably isn't into you.

• personally interact with her :)

What Guys Said 1

• She should have received. If you really like that girl, just spend more time with her personally so that you don't have to worry what happens to your texts.