What should I do about this girl and situation?

k so me and this girl I realllly like used to be really close (she has a bf). we texted all the time, hooked up a few times(no sex), but she started avoiding me and I felt something was up and I still texted her even tho she started not to text me first anymore. then... she ignored me at this concert, (I asked her later why and told me she was happy in her relationship and stuff) I still texted her once a week or less after that to stay in the picture, and then at this other concert about a month later she came up to me 3 times nudging me to talk to her/dance with her. I felt like she was trying to warm up to me again and then I ignored her that night... I apologized some days later and she told me don't even worry and to text her anytime...

soo, its been 3 weeks and every time I try to text her she'll respond to my first text and then not respond all day, or she just won't reply at all.. I mean if you weren't interested in someone why would you tell them to text you anytime? right?

Most Helpful Girl

• she sounds, like she doesn't know what she's doing, or just likes to flirt

What Girls Said 7

• Can't you see she is using her? Stay away from her seriously. She is supposedly in a relationship and she was hooking up with you. That should tell you a lot about her personality. If you are hoping that she will break up with her boyfriend to be with you, trust me she will do the same thing to you with some other guy. I know you probably enjoy the chasing part and hooking up with her but it is not worth it. Find someone else!

• she got this boyfriend who is jealous of you and her relationship and he talked her into not communicating with you. So she did for a while, then because she still likes you she aleast text you once. Sometimes when you ignore a person show them hey life goes on and other people are interested in me to. That old friend want to talk to you again.

• it sounds like she might be going to you only when she's not getting enough attention from her boyfriend. not necessarily trying to get at you, but feeling a little deprived, so she'll talk to you to make up for it. and when she feels fine with her boyfriend, she doesn't feel the need to talk to you

• She sounds like she's trying to have her cake and eat it too! Nope..don't let that happen. She has a boyfriend she's supposedly happy with but she can go makeout with you or mess around whatever. Move on to the next one and if she tries to warm up to you again you can be friendly or pay more attention to someone else but don't text her or apologize. If she can't give you time then don't waste yours.

• She is either just trying to mess with your head. (Since I'm sure she likes you) Or is just unsure how to approach the situation, seeing that she has a boyfriend and what not

• Well what should I do? I haven't texted her in like 8 days... Should I just wait to see if she texts me or do you think she wants me to text her to see how much I care? Iunno she's going to Mexico for spring break so should I just wait till after or before?

• if she has a boyfriend, she wants to be true to him.

• dude you were just a fling, you need to get over her...

What Guys Said 1

• she's not interested as you think bro... move on and find other girls who don't play little games like this one