When guy has to have the last text?

Not really dating this guy..just getting to know him. I've noticed when we're texting he is always the last to send a text. Even when I am clearly ending it and no response would suffice, he just has to send a 'haha' or 'lol'... e.g. I texted him 'OK have fun!' And he still replies..is that a good or bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a good thing since it means that he can text you for an indefinite period of time.

What Guys Said 3

• in general most people would want the last word in a convo..as for me as long as the last statement made by the other end is good enough I will let them have the last word.

• I let the girl have the last word. It makes you look less clingy and less annoying.

I'd rather cut the conversation off with her getting the last word then keep pushing her into a corner. Case proven by this question.

Unless she says something like "I'm tired. I'm going to sleep now. Good night :)" Then I'll be polite and say good night and be the last text.

I guess it's being a gentleman and just being wary.

• I think it is a nuetral insignificant thing. Like the fact that he is spending time texting you is derptillion more times significant than him texting you last

What Girls Said 0