Would a dress like this be too conservative for a second date?

It's out of baby blue cotton.On my shoulder and chest it's fairly tight but then right under my boobs it kinda flows over into a fairly big a skirt that ends 2 or 3 inches above my knees.

The cut looks a lot like this link (just that it's out of cotton and hence less fluffly) or this link (just a different color obviously)

I'm worrried because it doesn't really show leg or cleaverage or a whole lot of definition

Most Helpful Guy

• Of Course I'm a guy, Women's fashion is probably hit or miss on me. I will say as I guy I do notice though. I remember this girl I dated she wore a fairly simple skirt with a blue and silver pattern it was really pretty, she even wore a hint of the same color blue eye shadow (not over doing it) I can't remember what kind of blouse she wore, it was colder that day, she wore a north face jacket. I didn't see any cleavage because she had the jacket on and her skirt was about the length your describing with your dress. She looked Gorgeous and seemed very comfortable, which is a great thing.

Back to your question, the fluffy dress example is really pretty, If you feel comfortable wearing it, wear it! To me cleavage and showing leg aren't that big of a deal. I wouldn't worry about your dress being too conservative seems just right in my book.

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like you have some fixed ideas about how a second date is going to end...and yes, this dress won't suggest too strongly that yu have any such intimate ideas.

Do you think he needs suggestions to have similar ideas about how a second date ends?

Peronally, I'd think that you would want to see how the date went..if show up with a lot of cleavage, he'll assume you're hot to have sex trhat night. And behave accordingly.

With this dress, he won't make that asumption...

• Though it's conservative, it's really glamorous. You should wear it. If you feel beautiful wearing it, then go for it. The fluffy dress looks really adorable.

• If you have to show skin to get a guy he clearly does not like you or the right reasons.

What Girls Said 1

• The first outfit and shoes are amazing! I wish I knew where to get them. Showing too much skin isn't needed to keep his interest. If he is just going for sex then he might assume you won't be easy and then call it quits but that's a good thing cause then you won't waste your time.