First kiss... I need some help!

So my girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years. (I'm 16, she's 15) and neither of us have kissed anyone before. She and I have decided that we wanna get married. I think I'm gonna kiss her very soon. I need some tips on how to surprise her with the kiss and then some tips for the kiss itself. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• First. Slow down! You're 16. A lot can happen in even 2 more years. I'm only 17 and hardly considering marriage with my close friend right now. We've known each other for almost a year, and have brought it up, but haven't actually considered it yet! No need to rush anything. We kissed 3 days before Christmas for our first kiss. My friend is 2 years older than me. I know your situation is different, and you're actually in a relationship, but I have strong feelings for my friend and I know she feels the same about me, it's just a matter of time and distractions.

Since Easter is coming up, here's a creative little idea. Hide an egg with a note in it, have it say something about kissing and tell her you have a surprise for her, but she has to find it. I don't know what you could write, but it's an idea. Also, for a tip on the kiss, have you ever seen the movie "The Man In the Moon"? There's a tip in the movie that's actually helpful. It would seem strange, but my friend said I was a pretty good kisser. And she was my first real kiss. The tip is to practice on your hand. Youtube the video "The Man in the Moon 1991 Movie part 4" It is posted by RetroForMe. Skip to the time 3:30, that's when the sisters are talking about it.

And I know I sound like a complete hypocrite at the beginning, but the reason I said to slow down was purely because of the marriage thing. Kissing should be taken slowly, but you've definitely hit that marker! My friend and I knew each other for about 9 months when we kissed, and it was well worth the wait. My advice, just make sure that you're both ready for it. If you don't think she is, don't push it, it could backfire. Hope this helped, and good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly think the best way is the next time you're with her and you think about it just do it. Tilt your head slightly and move in slow and right before you kiss close your eyes. I would leave the first kiss at that, really simple. Don't put so much pressure on the first kiss. And trust me, it just comes naturally.

What Guys Said 2

• When you meet her next time, simply go for the kiss, no words needed.

• wait, you've been together 2 years and you've never kissed each other? wtf? are you still trying to work up the courage?

• Haha no she's really shy about physical stuff so I didn't wanna kiss her and scare her away..