I feel like something is wrong with me I'm 23 and I have never had a girlfriend or been on a date?

I have issues meeting girls and I don't know what to do, I should have meet someone by now.

Most Helpful Girl

• That varies from person to person. You're insecure because all of your friends and family seem to have found someone before you. The problem is that you only notice those people, because they are the loudest. No one brags about being single, so you don't notice those around you that are. Don't worry, you're still young. Nothing is wrong with you, but you should work on your confidence and approach some girls. Remember, if you take action yourself, you will only speed up the process. Don't expect results from the first 20 women you meet or even the first 50, but the next one might just be what you're looking for.

• Meeting women is hard

What Girls Said 1

• Are you odd or odd looking?

• Don't think so

• Where should I meet girls at, please not a bar

• Just around lol anywhere you see a cute one

What Guys Said 3

• Don`t worry pal :) I was in the same situation. It`s a bitch, but there's hope. I had no self esteem. Got my first Girlfriend at 24. Not at beauty, but after we broke up, I felt more secure with women, and have since dated very beautiful ones, even models. What I mean to say is, just get started with someone not so frightening to learn to know women. Get experience. They are not dangerous. Best of luck!

• You're just fine. Most of the successful relationships come from people "held" on to their "innocence" until their ripe ages.

• you're making me feel old with this question because I'm the same as you except 2 years older