Black girls and white boys ?

I've honestly grown up around white people my whole life but always stayed in my race. This year I started homeschooling (I'm a sophomore ) And I go to a co-op with a lot of nerdy attractive white boys. I always feel like their staring at me but I never am sure because of my skin color, and people say homeschooled kids seem to be less involved with the world to give interracial dating a chance. So how do I go about approaching these type of boys?

p.s: I've dated white boys before but they were athletic and jocket,these guys are more nerdy and calm and seem to only like white.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lost my v card to a black girl. Not many white dudes get to say that lol

But on a serious note. I don't think black girls are specifically attractive. Not that they aren't, some are, some aren't, but it doesn't have to do With the race.

I will say this, you shouldn't go through life having never done anything with a person of another race.

Maybe they are showing interest on the sole purpose that you are a girl and they are homeschooled lol. I doubt they see many

What Guys Said 5

• Simply approach them, and have some good, light conversation with them.

If you can play their sport, join them. There's no better feeling than to socialize with other people.

• It really depends on the guy, some might only like white girls and others might not care as long as you are cute.

• What is it about this site that draws these black girls that like white guys? What's wrong with yall?

• If you only "want" them because they are you're only option at the moment, wait until you get a bigger selection.

• I was homeschooled, and I'd have to wager that if it makes a difference on whether they're date interracial, it would mean a lot less likely. Kids who are homeschooled--on average, just a ton more conservative families, and a ton more likely they've been explicitly told things like don't date black or whatever. Just goes with the territory.

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'd just go up to them but if they're not interested then that's that you know? Sucks but it's how it goes. Like for me I've never flirted with a black guy not because I don't think they're not cute but I feel like they wouldn't be attracted to me because I'm whiter than the snow ha ha skin wise and culturally as well.

• Don't approach a guy.if he's not assertive enough to show interest like most other normal red blooded men, then he's either not into you or too lame and insecure to date. Either date in your race or date Jock athletic white guys with confidence and social skills