Am I getting played having to drive to her place when we have dates?

I started talking to this girl, who I met at my friends party, from there we became friends, and here recently, her ex boyfriend cheated on her. Well one night she emailed me on Facebook, and gave me her number. We've gone on two dates so far, one was in my town(she was heading this way to see her cousin, so she made a date with me that evening) and the other was in her town( I drove an hour and half, for movie night which we didn't finish) Well she wants to know what day I'm coming back to her town to finish the movies(which are mine) is it her turn to come to me, or am I getting played? Also she is pretty wild,(she had her sister lie to her boss about a family emercency which she went partying with an "old friend" and did bodyshots instead.

Thanks, Sorry for it being so wordy.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• i think by her saying "when are you coming back to finish the movies" just means she wants to see you again and I would take that as a good thing. if you don't want to drive all the way there just tell her that she should come to you because you don't have the gas right now or something. but to me it sounds like she is into you and not playing you. girls just want to have fun sometimes.

• She didn't actually say so we can finish the movies, she just wants to know what days I'd like to come out?

• hmm than I would just say... do you think you can come here this time? and see what she says. it still doesn't sound like you are being played at all.

What Girls Said 5

• I think she wants you...if that driving thing is gonna be a problem then how about y'all meet each other half way...it's better than you driving the whole way there&back and better than you trying to decided whose turn it is to come see who

• If you think you really like her and that she will mean something special to you in the future ... then do it for her! >>> Even if the things turn out bad don't regret it .. its another thing to add in your expriences ! Good Luck !

• played? idk, but she may be inconsiderate and do you really want to date someone like that?

• That last example about her being wild means nothing. Everyone at some point has told a lie about why they were going to miss a day.

In order to play you, she'd have to gain, capitalize, or profit of taking advantage of you. This doesn't qualify. No girl is plotting on having a guy drive from out of town just to watch some movies. She must like u

• uhh you've gone on two dates so far lol is it that big of a deal? If it is you simply can ask her to come to your place instead

What Guys Said 5

• dude it's a little early to be complaining about little things like that. Besides, like the other guy said it sets up the perfect opportunity for you to spend the night. That doesn't mean you need to sleep with her and I wouldn't but spending the night on the couch at her house is a good step to starting a relationship with her.

• Well,...it's only been two dates. And it's a bit long distance it sounds like. So, I would just ask here what the terms are already. Like is it going to be a rebound thing, or actual dating.

• Thanks mate didn't look at it that way.

• You're not really being played at. It must be that she's having some financial issues so she wants you to drive to her instead.

She really wants to see you again.

• Played? No. She may not notice you are feeling taken advantage of because she doesn't contribute equally to the dating arrangements.

• u shud drive up to her, it sets up the perfect scenario...watch movies til late night...all of a sudden it's too late to drive all the way home... maybe that's what she wants?