If a guy was interested he reply to a message that you sent?

There is a guy at work that I am interested in. I think that he may feel the same as well. For example he gave me his number out of the blue and once I sat next to him at a party we went to and we had our legs touching and I had my hand on his lap and we did not move it. The other day I message him on Facebook and he did not reply on back through Facebook but sent me a text message and said sorry Facebook was playing up. If a guy does this could this be an indication that he is interest cause I guess if he was not he would not even bother replying back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly, I have dual feelings about it.

First, if Facebook is playing up, what is he doing there, playing up?

Secondly, he left you his number and instead, you messaged him on Facebook. That is rude.

The number means "call or text me", not "go to Facebook to stalk me". You started it wrong, and owe him one now. Next time, when you meet, ask him lightly and flirty-like why he gave you his number, and if he says something like "to get in touch, know you better", say in a flirty way "I will". And apologize for Facebook. Say: "I really did not want to bother you on Facebook, I was replying to my mom, and then your face popped out in "the people you might know", and I sent you a message. It was rather spontaneous. Sorry if I bothered you".

Ah, and if men grab you or touch you, it does not mean much. They'll grab about everything.

What Guys Said 2

• If he doesn't reply, it means that he's just busy doing something. He's interested in you so hold on to that.

• He's really interested in you. His body language tell it so.

Leg touching ,and your hand on his lap.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't send more messages to him than he does to you.