If you haven't kissed a girl by age 25 you're probably ugly?

Would you say a guy who still hasn't kissed a girl yet by age 25 is probably ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe you don't get out there and flirt and ask girls out.What I see everyday is that many people have too high standards and refuse to date, kiss or enter a relationship someone who isn't their perceived ideal partner. If you have been putting yourself out there and going for girls of a similar attractiveness and you are still striking out then you probably need to work on yourself physically and personality wise

What Girls Said 9

• I would say if you haven't kissed someone by age 25, you are shy or socially awkward.

• Not necessarily. There may be plenty of other reasons. He may be gay, had poor hygene, be a psycho or a socipath or a narcissist with a huge ego, and no one is good enough for him, or have really bad social skills. Or maybe he should be treated for acne.

Ugly is just one of them.

• Not really. You just havn't found someone that you are interested in. Try spitting more game. Go on dates. If you think you are ugly, ask who ever girl you are talking to. but don't tell no one that you have never kissed a girl. Just don't bring it up.

• Well I kissed a girl well before I was 25 so I guess I'm not ugly

• hmm depends. could either be that or the vibe that there putting off...

• Not necessarily.

• Even ugly guys have kissed and f***ed girls. I'd say he's probably weird, awkward, or maybe even developmentally slow, or he's been through some sort of sexual trauma and is afraid of intimacy, or he's gay.

• No, not necessarily. I'm 23 and have never kissed and I don't consider myself ugly.

Alot of things come into play. I woudl think that he's probably the type of guy who worked a lot and thus didn't really have time for fun. Or that he's probably not the initiator type when it comes to girls. That's what I would think first.

• Not at all! He might never had time or interest for girls, and want to wait for a more serious relationship

What Guys Said 14

• There isn't anyone who knows what has happened in that persons personal life. He could have suffered from low self esteem, depression, fear of rejection, perhaps a bit of anxiety etc. There could be many things that attributed to it. I just think how it's lame society dictates there has to be an age that everything has to happen by. Maybe he just waiting for the right person.

• I've never really been in a relationship and I'm 24. I'm pretty damn shy and reserved and work often, keep busy however. Would say its false because attractive or unattractive I've seen guys with girls, just simply gain some confidence and put yourself out there more.

• It's not true. Most guys who are still lip virgins have high standards among women, or they are just busy in their careers that they don't have time to settle their romantic life first.

• I make no assumption about a persons ugliness based on at what age he or she kissed for the first time or if he or she has kissed at all. If I find a person ugly, then I'll find that person ugly and that is the end of it.

• Probably unattractive, doesn't mean ugly, but it can go hand in hand.

• More likely you just think negatively about yourself and lack the self confidence to take chances.

• not necessarily

• probably not that social

• If your shy that could be it

• Is kissing a girl an act of maturity? Definitely not. Just kiss someone you truly love. It isn't that casual. Kiss someone who truly cares about you, and then it will be that much more precious.

• It could be that self control is even more mature than being afraid of being judged when you haven't kissed someone. At least arranged marriages are not the custom anymore.

• yeah

• no, just you.

• Maybe he's into dudes.

• No. Maybe shy or a bit reserved