What makes you want to actually KEEP going on dates with a girl past 3 dates?

Simple question guys...What would make you want to continue dating a girl after the 3 date mark?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't date a girl anymore after 3 dates because we're already at the doorstep of a relationship.

• So are you saying your not ready for a relationship?Is that why you wouldn't "date" her anymore?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd go out on 3, 4, 5 whatever dates if I liked the girl and enjoyed her company. And if I though that she enjoyed my company I'd keep asking her on dates or to hang out or whatever just to be in her company.

But quietly I'd be hoping that she'd give me some sort of signal that she's also interested in me and that the relationship could progress.

• Simple. If I really liked her, and I enjoy spending time with her, I'd keep taking her out.

What Girls Said 1

• he likes her for more than the sex. or it is also possible that he's a player and or views her as some conquest so he will keep dating her hoping to get laid. had that happen to me.