Are there any great sites what dating with military soldiers?

i like military soldiers. I think they are so handsome.

Most Helpful Girl

• You may want to research the risks of dating someone in the service first, behind all the sexiness there's actually a real person who has a responsibility to their country BEFORE you. Meaning you become like 3rd place in their life even if it gets to the point of marriage.

• sort of unrelated but I think its interesting you mentioned looking past the sexiness to realize there is a real person there.

This seems to a huge problem today, especially in women (I'm assuming the QA is actually a girl). They buy into the fairy tale without having realistic expectations or really looking at the person as a human being with feelings, emotions, flaws.

• Wise words. Although I don't agree with the gender bias, kholland65's right. People (of all genders) looking at someone as their fairytale ending/means to an end is way too prominent a problem in society.

What Girls Said 10

• They might be really "handsome" but it takes a special type of person to handle the military spouse/partner life style. To a very large extent you are going to have to put your wants and desires to the side in order to put your countries needs up front and support your partner. Besides, there will be months on end when you won't really get to see your soldier's "handsome" face.

• Omg. I like the idea but I would never date someone in the military. I don't mind the distance but I always get to thinking, what if he comes back "different" you know? And the constant worrying what if he gets killed, ahhh! Not for me.

• I agree with everything you said, but also including the distance. LDRs are not for me :/

• I agree with what KillingMeSoftly said, and if they've already served overseas you need to be prepared for their mental trauma- and that's hard to understand.

• Omg, I wish. If you find anything please let me know!

• GENERALLY, they seem to be homophobes. So that may not work for you.

• lol

• try okcupid

• GAY

• Thanks for coming out of the closet.

• Is this the type a random noun game? I'll go second. Hamburger.

• LOL I wanted to know if he really was but thanks for your immature jokes

• just hang out near bases.

• Okay, one should not just want to date a military man just because there handsome. There's much more to them then their looks and it takes a lot to be with a man in the military. Especially when they are sent to war, you are constantly worried and scared and you don't know what he's seeing or what he's going through. It is very hard.

What Guys Said 3

• Since when does a guy call a girl handsome? Them girls fight for this country, and they should be given the same status as a guy? Wth, they may be hot and stuff, and talk about losing wrestling Fore play matches in bed, but they aren't guys. They are whoa - mans. They whoa us men, because they are just as strong as we are. I'm rawring right not!

AMERICA WHOA-MAN, stay away from me!...

• Date the person, not the uniform.

• I saw some military singles at the wealthy men dating site militarylove.com, you

may give it a try for free.

• militarylover.com is the best military dating site to provide military dating service for military singles and admirers in the world!