Have you ever sent a text and wish you hadn't sent it? What do you do about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, many times. If I hurt someone I love with a text, I would apologize and discuss it (it's usually an understanding).

The other times, I let guys who hurt me know how much they hurt me and I regret doing that. I wish I appeared stronger and like I didn't care when they were mean to me. Being open about your feelings with people who don't care about you is a surefire way to be disrespected or called "crazy."

What Guys Said 3

• All the time. Especially when I meet somone new and I ask them via text if they wanna hang out and they never respond back(kinda cowerdly wright?). That's why I hate texting and really like to see them face to face, so we can make plans accordingly, and if she backs out, then she can text me, and I won't reply back, turning the whole f***ing sutuation around yha see! But usually they always hang out with me when I ask them in person.

Hate texting, love the one on one interaction better!

• Of course!

• That sounds pretty bad, and it all happens sometimes. I've sent an email that I regretted sending, so I attempted to fix it by apologizing. Try to look on the bright side, it could be worse. Did you hear about the teacher who accidentally sent mass emails to his/her students. The email was secret information which included what all the teachers thought about the students (both good and bad)? It happened in the middle east.

What Girls Said 4

• There's no taking back what's already sent.

I learn from this and try to think before I at least start typing the message.

• Yes! I normally throw my phone and just wait and they reply I spend about 5mins staring at my phone then look at the text I realized I panicked for no reason.

• Yes, I was setting with a girlfriend and by mistake sent the explicit message to my cousin who has the same first name. That is how she learned I was Bi, we laugh now but she was shocked when it happened.

• i have. I just pretended like I didn't send it lol