Asked her to text more than one word, and she is pissed. What should I do?

So I was talking with this girl, and we both really like each other. She tends to send one word messages, and I asked her if she would do more than just one word messages. She got VERY mad at me and stopped responding. Did I make a wrong move and make my own noose? Was I in the right or in the wrong? I feel so guilty now, it's not even funny! What do I do?!

Thanks for the answers so far... I think I will take the hard road and stop talking to her. I shouldn't have to deal with this anymore!

Most Helpful Guy

• i definitely woudlnt feel guilty about it!

when it comes to texting I treat it like a face to face conversation if she only answers with one word I think she's bored. so what I tend to do is "test" their interest by sending her a statement or fact, this gives her two options 1. show no interest and ignore my text 2. text back something more than 'ye' 'no' 'lol'

so if she still insists on giving brainless answers then move on. even the iphone could give you more interesting conversations with in-built voice recognition software!

What Girls Said 3

• to be honest it's so weird for your girl doesn't like to text much. I would drop her like a rock obviously she isn't that into u. think about it 99% of girls LOVEEEEEEEEEE to talk to their bfs even just a nonsense texts or calls if she is normal at all she should have that hormones like us. so yay move on

• yep wrong move you should have text her one word too. like if you text/ask her "how is the weather", send it separately. how, is, the , weather. 4 messages all in all!

• I'd move on. Asking someone to engage in a conversation is normal. You didn't do anything wrong. The fact that she is ignoring you over this

says she is immature. I wouldn't waste my time with her. Best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 2

• If you didn't press the situation it's a no fowl. Be that the case, let her fume. You give her the reins now and you'll never get them back.

• It seems that she's fine texting you, because that's her way of conveying her feelings to you.

You should try asking for an apology. Next time you see her, say a sincere apology.