Is she dating two guys at the same time?

What's going on here? This girl I recently started dating has on her Facebook that she is engaged to guy. It doesn't stop there a month ago their was a comment from him saying that he loved her. A few pictures with them together. She didn't tell me about this could they just be friends? Her friend told me she did it as a joke they are "just friends" but I'm still a little iffy. I won't bring it up to her because she will call me a "creep" for looking at her Facebook.

Edit :not her friend but my friend told me that she probably did it as a joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your friend may be right but that added to the pictures of them together...hmm that's not good! Unless he's her best friend and then she would talk to you about him at some point.

You should ask her about her fb though, that's a legit question. If she says you're a creep then she probably wants to hide stuff from you and is not even intelligent enough to realize that everybody can see what she posts online... And aren't you fb friends already?

Another way is to ask her to be official.

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't open to the conversation with so what's with the guy you're "engaged" to. BUT if you guys are getting serious and seeing each other the relationship will never be good unless you are open and communicate about what is really going on. So I would suggest brining it up in a non-confrontational way, preferably in person.

BTW. If she would really call you a creep for looking at her Facebook, I'm not sure you guys are off on the right foot anyway to build a relationship.

In my opinion this one might better be left in the dust.

• First of all this girl is a wast of your time cause one why would she say your a creep is she knows you you go on your friends profile too sometimes don't you? Its not like your a stalker right? Two what immature idiot puts up a fake engaged on there profile. I've seen that before on my Facebook too before and I think its stupid. So either she's lying or she is stupid you don't want someone like that any way. Sounds like a waste of your time and why can't you ask her a simple question doesn't sound like someone you need to be involved with sounds like she likes to play games. you can do better

• well funny thing is she's smart she's on the deans list at school so her gpa is at least 3.25 but she does some immature stuff so I don't know ...

• well I didn't mean she wasn't book smart sorry ha ha I meant like maybe common sense dumb, about how to treat other people, right from wrong, and things that you just don't do. If you in a relationship you should be able to tell how you feel if something is bother you, she shouldn't disregard that.

• Are you guys exclusive? If not, then both of you have the right to date other people if you wish & neither of would do well to get worked up about it.

Either way, you need to up your communication quotient. Particularly if this really bothers you.

• oh wow. I don't think she would really do that to you. if you know her so well and the person that she really is, then I don't think you have anything to worry about. just don't over think it as something bad and there could be a good reason.

• so what if she is. I sure don't blame her

• probably..

• probably dating two guys or just friends with him? No pictures of them kissing or anything.

• probably dating

• It's immature, but yes, some people still get "engaged" and "married" to their friends on Facebook. You should probably Facebook message her, then 20 minutes into the convo, so you're engaged?

• It's only Facebook sh*t have you ever met her before? if not she could be anyone it might not even be her in the pics really it's just a bunch of words internet dating is so different to the real thing having an internet relationship with someone you don't know is not the same as being with them in person the fact you and her have got that desperate is enough to say you struggle to find someone in real life. She can't have much luck in real life finding a guy so she uses the internet to get the closest thing she can to a boy friend she probably has lots of online relationships with out guys who can't get no one in real life behind your back. She's probably nothing how you think she is if you met her you would probably be shocked.

• I don't think she would do that to you. Just think about how much you know her, and would she be that type of person. It could be a really good friend of her's, so don't jump to conclusions you don't want to potentially ruin anything.

What Guys Said 1

• Why would it be creepy for you to look at the Facebook of a girl you're dating?

• Cause I just started dating her and haven't added her yet but now I will add her ...

• Definitely don't ask her though. It'll make you look insecure.

• Why haven't you added her yet?