Man gone AWOL. What happened?

I went on two great dates with a doctor I met. After the second date he texted me to say he had a great time and wanted to do it again sometime soon. I figured it was my turn to plan date #3 so I texted him yesterday to ask if he was free this weekend. He still hasn't responded. What gives?

I'm just really confused. He took me on a $200+ date, sent me an email and a text the next day, and led me to believe he was really interested. I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up for a good thing...

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, $200 is a not that extravagent a figure to spend on dinner and drinks. Second, the guy is a doctor...they have been known to be busy and work a lot of hours...Third, it's only been a day and you're already panicking? That seems desperate. You're coming across like your kinda thirsty. If he picked up on this, that's a big turn-off...Men don't operate on a woman's schedule. He's probably busy, and doesn't have time to commit to a date at the moment especially if his work schedule is hectic. Relax and don't be so neurotic or you will scare this guy off.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably not all that interested. You'll have to wait and see.

What Girls Said 3

• He's probably not into you. :/ Sorry. If a guy takes longer than 24 hours to respond to a text, it means he is no longer interested.

• HE IS A DOCTOR. I'm sure he is busy curing illnesess somewhere. wait a bit longer, if he doesn't respond than your check up is over.

• probably not interested in pursuing it further.