Would you date a snobby person?

Guys and girls, would you date a snob?

Are some worth getting to know? Or is the snob thing too difficult to look past?

• Yes I would give them a chance
  • Nope I can't look past it
  • It depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• What a good question, actually right now I am going through a very difficult situation with a girl that is quiet snobby. The thing about her though, is that she is only snobby with people that she sees bellow her, also she is a very explossive person. However I think she is missunderstood: She actually is a good person, the problem is that she is very strict and very unforgiving, she doesn't forgive mistakes and expects people to be on her level and wants everything to be perfect. Because of this, when people mess up, she straight up tells them how they are mistaken, however because since she has such a hard personality, she comes out as a bitch. However she is actually a great person deep inside; she has helped me a lot at work, we have teased each other as well (which I love) and I have seen that deep inside she is actually a very cute and fragile girl that needs and loves to give love as well.

• Interesting. So you would go with yes, you'd date snob? I hate snobs but I really do get the feeling that they aren't bad people. They are probably acting that why to hide their vulnerability. I'm glad you decided to give her a chance. :D

What Guys Said 16

• Depends on your definition of "snob" I suppose.

But generally they would be too hard to relate to, too high-maintenance, and I would never be enough for them. They'd place high standards on me which they don't even place on themselves. That doesn't sound like a relationship, it sounds like servitude. Shackles. Ball-and-Chain.

• I just couldn't do it. It's hard to even be seen by someone who is so self serving with such an inflated self image. People like that are best left alone to date the person they could love the most, themselves.

• Can't stand people like that, and the ironic thing about it is that I am one of those people. It is one of my worst quality and I have been trying to get rid of it for years but it is hard.

• Everyone is unique in their own way, I'd vote C and see what they are about. Can't judge a book by its cover.

• I know what you mean. I think snobs act the way they do because they're insecure. I'm sure there's mor to them than what they put out for for the world to see. :D

• Indeed. I just think snobby on the outside usually, as it can be a defensive mechanism. But inside they could be the best thing that walked into your life, lol.

• Sometimes a good hard f*** can bring her back to reality and realize no one should be seen as lower than anyone else, sometimes a real good f***, or even bringing her to the edge of orgasm and then hold back, getting her to ask for more, to make her come on your terms, not hers, that can work. Just remember it is an educational event, not one to punish and degrade, that is totally wrong.

• Depends the level of snobbyishness. If she's snobby, she's going to have to acknowledge that I'm the dominant one, so she's going to have to make a compromise there.

• No one's perfect. Myself, I'm a decent person, but I can be a bitch sometimes. So, same with her. I'd never want a girl whose "perfect", as I would feel more guilty about my own flaws. But if a girl has overwhelmingly more strengths than weaknesses, I can't take her for granted.

• Pretty big turnoff.

• Can't do it, won't do it, shouldn't do it. Ain't no body got time for snobs.

• No, I seriously couldn't - we wouldn't match on SO many levels

• it's a deal-breaker, can't get past it

• Nope, I've tried. I find that personalty trait too unattractive to ignore. Being around someone that's constantly thinking their above everyone else socially would make my life miserable.

• Snobbiness is unattractive.

• yes, if she's hot. I'd use her for sex. I would never marry her.

• I'm pretty much a snob too so I wouldn't care much.

• Women would probably do it more than men.

Because being a snob is probably an indicator that he has money.

Im going to turn you on right now.

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY

MONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEYMONEY MONEY MONEY

Are you hot yet!

Yes you are.

Dont lie.

What Girls Said 15

• No because snobs are entitled people that I just cannot relate too. I will never understand why a person would think that their so special that they have to treat other people bad. I run into snobs occasionally, but being raised as a low-maintenance and self-sufficient person, some things are just not going to go your way, and acting like the world is at your beck and call does not turn me on. I am naturally not attracted to snobs nor do I understand their way of thinking.

• I know what you mean. I don't understand it either. I don't see how acting like you're above everyone else and putting others down can make you feel good. It makes no sense. But apparently, these people are just insecure about themselves. I kind of feel bad for them.

• Absolutely, Its an insecurity issue, and control issue. They figure if they can make someone else feel bad, then that boosts their own ego. Its sick to think that people get turned on by people like that. I would rather be alone than date someone who thinks he is above everyone.

• Depends on his age and reason for snobbiness, I guess.

If he's relatively young (25 and under) and snobby because he's very prideful and just hasn't been brought down to earth yet, then sure he deserves a chance. We'll see how it goes.

If he's pretty much entered society and a full-grown man and still snobby, I'd assume it's because he is so thick-skinned and shortsighted that he can't be brought down to earth and thus isn't worth my effort.

• I agree. I think they deserve a chance. Maybe they just just need a reality check. I'm sure they can't be all that bad. :D

• No way

• No, because if they are snobby, they are likely to judge me as "not good enough" and lack empathy for those in a tough place in life.

I have my intellectual "snob" moments because it irritates me when I hear perpetual misinformation and propaganda. So, if my future guy is like me in that sense, it would be preferable, actually.

• My husband says I'm a snob, but he's also my husband so you tell me... And no, I don't think he is a snob. He describes me as being a selfish person but says I'm as thoughtful as I am selfish and he says I'm extremely thoughtful. Whatever. He's my husband.

• I have no time for snobs :) I don't think people should have to look past that kind of behavior . People shouldn't be snobs... It's snobby and nobody enjoys the company of a snobby person. :)...xX

• C: It depends on how much money they make

• No, I would not. They're very passive-aggressive.

• Hell NO

• probably not, no...

• No, I would not be able to stand it.

• My boyfriend isn't really a snob...but he is pretty arrogant. He thinks he's just the greatest thing on the face of the planet. I'm there to keep him on the ground lol. But an out right snob? Nope, couldn't do that.

• No, snobs are annoying.

Sometimes, insecure people PRETEND to be snobby to make themselves feel better. Sometimes, those kinds of people can be "gotten to", but some can't. I get pretty turned off when people act snobby about things, so we probably wouldn't make it through more than one date.

• i am now

• Youre seeing a snobby guy? How's that going?

• no

• there heads will be to far up their own arse that they can't be up mine.