Could you date someone who flakes on you ?

Like the question says can you or would you date someone who flakes on you why or why not ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once --> Yes.

Twice --> Maybe.

Thrice --> No.

• It was only one flake I guess can give her another chance

• I say it also depends on how much you like her - if you like her a lot, you can give her a second chance. If you're lukewarm then I wouldn't bother.

What Girls Said 2

• I live by the three strikes rule. The first flake...ok, stuff happens. The second time is the beginning of a pattern. The third time indicates a habit that I don't have time for.

• I have before. It was frustrating and I'd like to avoid it in the future if at all possible, haha!

What Guys Said 2

• Depending upon the reason and frequency of this problem would be my answer. Once maybe understanding, the second time if not an emergency gets a swift kick in the ass to the curb and out of my life. Do not be a push over.

• I wouldn't since I don't want to waste my time.

After all, my time in this world is numbered and spending it on someone who flakes is a big sacrifice.