I know its a bit long but I am going crazy here .. help?

After much thinking and multiple attempts from my part to tell you all the things that have been constantly on my mind, I have decided to write this email. I have realized these past few months that we both want different things from one another. That I have been holding on so tight to what I thought was a glimmer of hope, that I let those emotions take over me and let myself get blinded to the reality of the situation. I don't know if I ever told you that those "Good morning sunshine" made my day better everyday, that I was so afraid to lose something so small because I knew it meant not having you in my life. I have been settling for a mere text message from you all this time because something so small kept me going, and somewhere deep in my heart I thought things would get better. I now realize this is not true, and I can't continue living this lie. Its killing me. I feel ridiculous because I know it has been such a long time now, but that doesn't change the way I feel. I have gone through so much these past months and my perspective in life has shifted. I want to start settling down and I can't move on without having proper closure with this chapter of my life. As much as it hurts me to think this way, I feel like all this time you have been stringing me along. Maybe it was your way of dealing with things, keeping me there and slowly but surely push me away from you. I feel like you are moving on now and maybe it is time for me to do the same. I fear the day that you stop texting, the day that you tell me "sorry Caro, I am with someone I can't continue talking to you" and I know that day is coming. That is no way to live, in constant fear, constantly checking my phone to see if you have texted( how pathetic). I have been wanting to tell you this for so long and just never found the opportunity. I tried, ( coffee? dinner at my place?) and you said sure, but in reality you didn't want to.If I could go back in time, I would do things so differently, but it is irrelevant now. I thank you for making me believe in love again. I guess what I am trying to say in this letter is that all this time I wanted to give "us" a second chance, but your intentions were different, and I see that now. I hope that whoever you choose as your partner treats you the way you deserve to be treated. You deserve all the happiness in the world.

I love you, always have and always will.

what do you think of this letter is it kind of a closing chapter letter? or make a decision letter ? also after I sent it he wants to meet up in person and talk? he said I want to give you my two cents.. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• These sorts of letters, though thoughtful, are like throwing thoughtful grenades and running away. He and you deserve proper face to face communication for things like this, you should grant yourselves that.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a closing chapter letter. You did a smart letter.

Most girls nowadays won't even bother writing even two sentences of that.

If he wants a closure, simply don't go. You've already closed the book.

What Girls Said 1

• depends what you want, to have him explain things, or that you want him to keep you along on a string, or if he has had a revelation, that he's crazy about you! Or to argue and be more depressed for having a talk. Its up to you! all is fine!