Why hasn't he texted me in two days?

we were making out a few days ago and things went further than they have before, but we didn't do it. He texted me the next day and we talked about how we should do it soon. But since then he hasn't texted me. Did he change his mind? Or does he want to breakup? Or am I just paranoid? I don't want to text him first because he ignored me last time, but should I text him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well...since the both of you planned to take everything to the next level, it is quite unlikely that he would want to break up with you. That does not mean he is expecting only that from you. Maybe he must be having personal issues with his parents or friends. What you have to understand is that a guys do not like talking about their problem with anybody. They ussually keep it to themselves until they find a solution. They want to be left alone and you just have to adjust with it. If you really like him a lot and care about him, then don't waste your time. Send him a text message asking how he is. Give him some time and if he does not reply just send him a few messages once in a while so that he knows you are there. Don't come to sudden conclusions. That is the worst thing you can do to any relationship. Just because he avoided you once doesn't mean you should do the same. He probably does not even know that such a matter actually bothered you. So give him some time and wait for it...

What Guys Said 2

• It seems that he's just busy or he must've lost his phone. Don't over analyze things. Call him instead.

• ha

Good job on his part.

What Girls Said 1

• he just wants to stick it in your p then leave.