Do white guys not like afros?

Iam asking because I've had a problem twice about this issue on dates, when I met both guys my hair was straightened, well after straighten it all the time it started to damage my hair a little, I'm 100 natural I stopped using relaxers about 3 years ago so my hair is pretty large and when worn in its natural state its extremely huge, usually guys think its super cool but on the last two dates, the white guys I went out on dates seem unimpressed with its natural state, the first one was sutle about his his appproach he pretty much just stared at it from the corner of his eye when he thought I was looking and made comments like "oh its a lot prettier when its straightened" at the time I didn't think much about it but with guy he even staged his friend to come over with some fake emergency so he could bail out I know this because when I got his aprtment before we were suppose to go, he looked surprised at me then claimed he wasn't done getting dressed and then disappeared with his phone, the next thing I know his friend comes over and he seemed unimpressed with me, the guy didn't seem pretty sorry about cancelling the date so whatever, but it kind of sucks I kind of feel like a have to hide a part of me just because of how my hair is naturally, I just some input on this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they just got used to you with the straight hair look? not really sure but I think they make the girl look cute, but it depends on the guy

What Guys Said 2

• Think it would boil down to each persons own choice rather than an entire race, Have your hair whatever way makes you comfortable : )

• It depends on the person more than race, but you do find that many white guys prefer a more "white"( straight hair, light skin, slim body and "suburb"cultured ) black girls.

• I know they do ever since I started lightening my skin with ivory caps they like me more...I run everyday too...this only makes sense. I also use noseright to make my nose narrow.

What Girls Said 2

• hairinfinity makes it longer, sillk serum blowdry with comb attachment and flat iron if you want ...with comb chase..this is smart, my aunts who are single wonder why I never go natural pa this is why, it's sad. I work not too hard and pay less on my hair...it is so ugly and damned..even African paupers cut the whole thing off. You can afford silk serum a blowdryer with comb attachment a flat iron and take time to do your hair once a week. The babybliss flst iton keeps you hair straight even after washed. White men are used to this hair and black men hate our natural ..at least most do.

• If you meet a guy with straight hair, you'll end up attracting guys who like straight hair. Some of those guys may prefer straight hair to the exclusion of very curly hair. I think you should wear your hair the way it looks best on you and what makes you feel the most confident. If a guy doesn't like your natural hair, and you're 100 percent natural, well that's not the guy for you unless you plan on keeping a relaxer.