While cuddling, he held me closer whenever someone were going to see us?

[It's optional to read the stuff below, you can also just answer the question at the end.]

---

There is this guy I'm 100% sure has a crush on me. Anyway, we were at a party this Friday, and we ended up being 6 people staying at his place. Everyone except the guy and me went to bed "early". I didn't, because he forced me to stay awake with him. The other 4 people shared his bed. (Yes, 4 people in one bed), while we sat in two chairs in front of his desk watching stuff on his computer. I was deadly tired, and eventually figured out he would only let me sleep if I rested ON him. So I started out sleeping on his shoulder while grabbing his arm, and true enough, he didn't try to wake me up at all.

I never fell asleep, but he thought I did, we stayed like that for 2 hours, I think. Though, whenever someone else from the bed woke up and started to move, or had to go to the bathroom he made his grip tighter, and would generally just make it even more intimate.

When 2 hours passed he "woke me up" and told me he needed to go to the bathroom, and afterward he would make space for the two of us in the bed. (Yep. Now, we were 6 people sharing one bed. Sounds impossible, but it actually did happen).

We had so little space that everyone had to spoon with someone. We had a girl and guy that had a complicated relationship with each other, so they could cuddle. While we had the unlucky guys cuddle with each other, because there weren't enough girls. (Lol, they were honestly the cutest of us all. :D) And then "the guy" and me cuddled. Though, we cuddled in many different positions throughout the night. It was VERY intimate, I tell you. But then again, whenever someone else woke up, he made sure to make his grip tighter, hold me closer and make it even more intimate than it already was.

Let me also make it clear, that we've never really done this stuff before, and no one knew we had "a thing" for each other. So was he trying to show off or something?

And this guy is very bold and confident.

---

If a guy makes his grip tighter while cuddling with you in bed, whenever someone else has the chance of seeing you with him, what is the trying to say or show the World? I really don't get it..

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay I'll describe this in a form of potential dialog of the guy's psyche:

"Hmm. These people are moving around. Better hold on to her to let her know it's OK, that she can stay asleep."

"Let me show off how much I'm bonding with her. Yeaaah~ we really enjoy each others' company, don't we? Well now they know it too!"

"This one's mine so... I can't switch places with you, sorry. Besides, she's already sound asleep."

What ever may be going through his mind, he really does value your company. Dare I say, he really likes you!

Best of luck to you both. xD <3

What Guys Said 5

• Could be a protective thing. I do something similar with my girlfriend and didn't even know I was doing it until someone pointed it out.

When we're walking and I'm holding her hand, I pull her in closer when I see someone/something passing by. Cars getting close, other girls or guys walking near her, etc. I just pull her towards me. I'm very protective by nature, so your boyfriend may be the same way.

• Awww! That is so sweet! :D

• Do you do the same thing if you're cuddling in bed with her? :)

• She's extremely conservative, so we've never cuddled in bed. I have however held her in my arms while watching movies (gotta love that Netflix). I do tend to get a tighter grip if I see someone walk into the house that I don't really know. However I don't pull her in close; trust me she's close enough, any closer and she'll literally be on top of me.

• If you are cuddling and the grip tightens when somebody else is around, he is totally into you. There is no doubt about it. I do it all the time, and I know plenty of other guys who do it as well. One of the sweetest things a guy will do for a girl he likes, is show his friends how much she means to him. This is one of many ways to do it.

• If I were to do that, I would do that as protection. He might be doing a protective act because he might be concerned. Take it as a sign that he really cares about you.

• He could be showing he really likes you, but also either showing his insecurity or possessiveness by showing others that you belong to him. I don't know which one he was showing but there is always more than one possible reason.

• OBVIOUSLY he doesn't want to let you go.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL., well if you guys are already in that position...I don't think he was showing off or that's not even his attention of doing that.

"whenever someone else woke up, he made sure to make his grip tighter, hold me closer and make it even more intimate than it already was."

It just natural and more comfortable helping him to cuddle you up tighter as in while you slowly loosing grip of each other that you don't notice it.

• Yes this was a kind of showing others . Or maybe he was preventing you to fall from the bed. This is sure that he likes you or care about you.

• This question just bugs me because I'm wondering if you can't answer your own question.