White men, would you consider dating a Black woman?

I'm just curious to know how many white men would actually consider dating a black woman. I'm a black woman and I don't have any problems with interracial dating. Also, if you would consider dating a black woman, what qualities (physical & mental) do you look for? I'm asking this question because where I'm from, I don't see many white men dating black women. I mostly see black men dating white women.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's strange that we still focus so much on race like this. I don't care what skin color a girl has if I'm attracted I'm attracted simple as that. I can't think of a specific personality or a list of physical features I usually go for because there are such a wide range of things that I consider beautiful.

• You are definitely right. Unfortunately, there are still people out that or more focused on the color of a person's skin rather than that person.

• Unfortunately indeed

What Guys Said 8

• I've dated a couple of black girls along the way, and to me, they were girls like any other. I liked their personalities, they were positive and fun, and I found them attractive. The shade of their skin or the type of hair on their head wasn't much of a consideration. If I was single, I would absolutely consider dating a black girl again, just as I would consider a Latina, Asian, or white girl (I've dated all of those too).

• Of course I would date a black girl! Why not. I wouldn't define any of the qualities I look for in a black girl to be any different then I would of girls of other races. Physically if she is attractive she is attractive :)

• when i look for a black woman or at one i look at her body first, not to try and sexualize her but i like to be able to judge whether or not she takes care of herself physically from the way her body is. im not saying that a woman who is really curvy is unattractive personally i like to have more to hold on to. but mainly what i look for is their smile and eyes, i like to see passion or an inner drive in their eyes. by the way im a white guy who has only dated black women. mentally i like a woman who knows what she wants and the drive to work for it. hope this helps.

• sure I would love to date a black woman, I'm half White and half Mexican, as for personality traits I look for, I would love for us to have the same interests or similar, enjoy doing the same activities, have some enthusiasm, and as for physical, one major reason why I find many black women attractive is because many of them have big booties, lol, I will admit I prefer ass over boobs

• I would date a black women if I'm interested in her, physically and emotionally. I take time opening up a girl before stepping into dates, so I give everyone a fair chance.

• Yes I would, I belive race is not a barrier to anything. If I'm attracted to her, and like her as a person, I will date her. The girl I really like is mixed, and I have strong fellings for her. I am also attracted to plenty of black girls.

• Hell yes i would. I've always had a fascination with black women.

• of course I would date a black women...lol...nothing more beautiful then a black woman yummy

What Girls Said 1