Really unsure what to do at this point with a girl

iv been talking to a girl online for a year now...she moved to my city about 2 months ago so we decided to meet 5 days ago in person,

DATE1)we just went for dinner and a drink,the date was nice we both were laughing and joking she started to give small signs she likes me by touching my hand and putting her leg against mine until finally we kissed just once...how ever she pulled mt head back at hers right after and started to kiss intensely,we paid the bill and I took her home,we were almost at her house when she said I must park just out side her security complex and she then took her clothes off and slept with me.

we spoke online again the next 2 days but she was very short with me and said she was feeling "sick so she might not come to our next date we had planned how ever she finaly said yes and we went 2 hours later than planned

DATE2-she was very quiet...didnt sit close to me she put her bag between us on the chair...we didn't stay long just one drink each how ever she did give me a light peck on the lips,so I took her home...once again she asked me to stop...this time she started to cuddle and kiss me,she took her top off and mine and then when I try touch her she says no we not sleeping together tonight.i say okay and she cuddle more but now she takes my pants off and starts rubbing me so I try return the favor and once again she says no...i then decided to put my pants on but then she takes hers off and starts to sleep with me but half way through she stops and gets dressed.she teels me not today I must wait till Wednesday for my birthday.i say good night and she says she likes me so much .2 days have passed and she's barley spoken to me saying she's busy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like games. Even if she felt guilty for giving it up on the first date...she could still be warm without any sexual advances. It could be that she really didn't enjoy the sex with you and doesn't want to hurt your feelings BUT the fact that she is "yes" then "no" several times indicates that she is playing mind games with you and wants to see you all flustered and left holding your penis in your hand. Then she blows you off saying she's busy...your best option is to move on and forget about this chick.

Sorry...that's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 8

• Wow, that's kinda up and down, hot and cold to the extreme. I mean I know stereotypes describe woman as hot and cold but I never buy into them because I'm not that way and neither are my (few) girl friends. I've dealt with bitchy girls but not anyone with almost a split personality lol. I have no idea what to recommend other than, run. Run far. Run fast. If she's like this now think how it will be when actually together.

• She might regret sleeping with you so soon, or regret sleeping with you altogether. Regardless, at the moment it seems like she doesn't want to see/contact you as frequently.

• Hmm she could be on her period... she could possibly be pregnant.. she could be sleeping with another guy right now and will feel guilty if she's slept with you to lol I dunno

• That is annoying. She's just playing games. I don't care why it's just stupid

• she may be on her period!

• shes not she did sleep with me half way then just stoped..i would know if she was on her periode...still doesn't say why she's playing games with me and always short

• "starts to sleep with me" please say "have sex with me" it sounds weird when you say that. She sounds like a whore.. and she is just using you for sex.

• she doesn't want you to think she's a slut.

• She's playing games with you.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that she's having some problem at the moment, and really can't shake it off.

Ask her what's wrong.