I really want to date an American guy, but I'm from the UK. Where can I find one?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the Irish pubs, celebrating our irish ancestry. Millions of us were driven out by you Brits and went to Americay, and when we come back to visit family, we're often singing in the pubs.

What Guys Said 9

• Go to the airport and hold up a sign saying "Female seeking American male for drink at pub".

• In America.

• McDonald's? I hear there are some in the UK.

• Lol, besides the obvious answer--the United States--pause for a second. The United Kingdom isn't going to have a big expat American community, so you'll be limited to things like American students studying at British schools, and probably business interns, the like.

• Why does nationality matter to you that much?

• I love American accents!

• Who doesn't like a British accent? :) Easy solution, just come visit and start talking. You'll have guys swarming. And if you like Doctor Who and Torchwood, we might get along pretty well! ;)

• Hop a plane to America, take out an ad saying you are looking for an American guy, try to date some guy at the US embassy, or perhaps you can stumble across one at tourist traps. What can you do other than that?

• 'Merica

• Go to the nearest Mcdonalds

What Girls Said 1

• just curious,why American guys?

• I really like their accents :)