Good date conversations...

I'm going on a date this week, but I'm shy and not great with making conversation.

we have been friends for a almost a year, so I know her well. so the usual small talk won't really help.

i want to have some good conversation pointers so I am prepared and have the best shot of a second date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl, but all girls are different, so I can only say what I like. But I like when I can be serious and joking around with a boy. You can have some deep and interesting conversations with her, it can for example be what she wants to be when she "grow up", ask her what her dreams are, what is something that very few know about her, you can also play the question game, that is a good way to get to know each other better, you just have to ask each other questions, it can be everything, from what is your favorite ice cream to what is your dream job. Smile, tell jokes, ask her questions, hold doors, pull out the chair, tell her that she look beautiful and HAVE A GOOD TIME TOGETHER :) Good luck! And let me know how it goes :)

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her about yourself and ask questions about her life and experiences.

What Guys Said 1

• There are a lot of things you can do.

Observe her well. What bag is she wearing? Dress, shoes, earring, necklaces?

Do you have any previous experiences coming in contact with those specific things?

Talk about your and her childhood, dreams, family, dog, past memories, career, and lots of others.

What's happening around you? Is there a parade going by? Talk about parade.

Are there lots or less traffic? Talk about that.