Traditionally, the norm is that guys should initiate the first text, especially in a relationship.
So girls, do you expect your boyfriend to initiate the first text? The goodnight text, etc?
Guys, do you usually send out the first text? Goodnight text? etc.
A buddy of mine is dating a girl who could go the entire day without texting him, if he doesn't text her first. I find it extremely humorous.
- I'm a girl, I wait for him to text firstVote A
- I'm a girl, and I will text him first sometimesVote B
- I'm a guy, and I have to text her firstVote C
- I'm a guy, and she has to text me firstVote D
- I'm a guy/girl, and whoever texts first, texts firstVote E
Most Helpful Guy
It doesn't really matter who texts first. There's no set of rules.
Though traditionally, the guys should really initiate the first text.
I usually do and I have no problems.0