Guys: If a man I am casually dating whispered in my ear "I missed you" is it from the heart?

We casually see each other. We live in different cities. This last time had been a while between seeing each other. We talked for a while that night catching up. Then started to kiss. Once we got to the bedroom he whispered "I missed you" softly in my ear. What used to feel like just a hook up was much more emotional passionate this time for him. Guys do you think he is feeling more? For someone who hides their feelings to say he missed me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it seems so. The fact that you're always seeing each other built up his feelings for you.

It happens.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say he meant it. By how you explained this situation I think that was sexy. I have had FWB and never whispered softly "I missed you". But to someone I love and or desire for more I do!

That was a huge break through for him to say.

depending on your reaction and your actions from here on out, I imagine him opening up more to you.

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing here to indicate he'd make it up or not mean it. I'd say he meant it :-)