My boyfriend seems to be distant, should I talk to him about it?

So, my boyfriend and I have been going out for almost 3 months now. He's really really sweet. He's one of those guys that could make you melt by his text messages. During these 2 and a half months, he's just been super sweet and supportive.

Here are some of the things we used to do before I felt like he was being distant.

I would go on walks with him and my curfew would be 11 on weekdays we'd just never want to head home and we'd be held up at my front door for ages. Never wanting to let go of each other. He'd want to see me everyday and of course I'd try to make time for him. Before, whenever we see each other he'd greet me with a kiss and we'd text each other from the moment we wake up to the moment we go to bed. These are just some of the things I could think of at the moment.

These past 2 weeks, things changed. I did feel like we were seeing each other too much so we haven't seen each other for about 4 days before I met up with him again. When we meet, it'd just be pretty cold. Like today, when we met to walk his dog, he gave me a hug and that's pretty much it. We didn't have much conversation. I met him at half past 9 and we stayed at the dog park for half an hour and he we were just staring at the dogs running around, again, just really small conversations. Then the park was closed at 10 so we walked around for a bit and he asked me what my curfew was, I said 11. He brought me back to my place at 10h35. I sighed as I was hugging him and he said, heey, we'll see each other soon and he basically wanted me to go home. It's really weird to me what is going on at this point. I don't know how I can confront him about it. Should I just talk to him? I also feel we lack communication, but I don't know how to tell him about it. He told me to always tell him whenever I feel like I was uncomfortable bout something, but it's really hard to just speak up. Any tips on how? I really need you guys' help!

Well when we walked last night, he did kiss me and hold my hand as we walked. but I still don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• He probably is interested in someone else...it happens! He;s too polite and considerate to tell you, but something has taken his attention away from you..

.I can't think of anything else that would distract him so much!

• UPDATE: Maybe he had something else that distracted him from you, just for a while. Let's hope so!

• Yes, you should really talk to him about it. It seems like your relationship is beginning to fall.

What Girls Said 0