He told me he likes me, yet he's acting so distant...I'm so confused. Please help!

I have been talking to a guy for a couple months now and I have started to really like him. We have hung out a few times and have had a blast every single time. Last week he finally texted me and told me that he likes me and he told me that the last time we hung out he really wanted to kiss me. He also told me he wants to date me. I texted him back saying that I really liked him too and I hope to spend more time with him. But lately he's been acting distant. I have asked him to hang out a few times, and he always says he has too much work. I'm a person that likes to talk things through, and I know not all guys are like that. Instead of backing off like I should have, I kept pushing him to talk to me about what he's thinking. I know that I have been pushing him a little bit too much...I've just been getting really frustrated. He says one thing, but won't tell me what he's thinking ever. I'm starting to think I may have completely pushed him away and ruined any chance I may have had with him because I came on to him too strongly. I'm not sure if I should just stop trying with him, or if I should just back off and see what he does...Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm really confused.

0|0
0|2

What Guys Said 2

• Simply back off and see what he does. You're not doing anything wrong, and you're not pushing him too hard.

If he's just busy, he'll act on it. If he's just saying those words, then you'll see no results.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well maybe he found another girl that want to go out with him. Its harsh but a total possibility. Or he can't go out with you for a reason. Just wait a little. If he doesn't do anything, confront him and ask him why he's askng so weird. Guys love it when they ask ^-^

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.