Is it weird if I add this guy on Facebook - second date coming up! (I know him from before)?

So...there's this boy I know from school...he is in all my classes and I see him 2-3 times a week. We've recently began talking and recently went on our first date. The date went well and we are going out again sometime next week for our second date. I was wondering if it would be weird if I added him on Facebook? Or should I wait it out until after our second date?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're dating him, why would it be weird to add him on Facebook? Haha!

If you want to add him, them just do it. It's not that big of a deal anyway.

What Guys Said 2

• You should definitely add him on Facebook if you would like that.

Adding someone in FB means that you like to connect with them.

• I think it doesn't matter when, you guys are obviously friends, so you should add him

What Girls Said 1

• LOL. No not at all! I hope you guys have tons of fun on your second date! People add people on Facebook all the time. It's not weird at all, especially since you two are kindof dating. Add him now. Why not?