Your girlfriend is sending sexual messages and making sexual phone calls to another man is it worth breaking u

My girlfriend of 3 years had been in a relationship with another man, but only through texting and calling but they were sexual in nature. Apparently she had talking to him for about a month through email and phone calls and texting and for 2 weeks they had been sexual in nature. Also this man she was sexting is a 44 year old married man who is also my teacher. I have been dealing with the investigation, he has been suspended and will probably get fired. What should I do give her another chance? I really do still love her and want to be with her I just don't know if I could get over this.

oh yeah I forgot to mention that I did drop her off at the mall and she did get in the car with the man she had been having sexual messages and phone calls with. He touched her leg and he bought her bras and panties and gave them to her when she got into the car with him.
my girlfriend is 24, I am 26 guys
It wasn't actually a random guy, he was me and her teacher for 3 quarters.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because she whores herself out to have things bought for her does not mean all females are like that. Watch she did is trade sex (sexting) for having things bought for her is the same thing as selling sex. No don't give her another chance, she can't be trusted. She did not care that this guy was married so why would she care if she is in a relationship? Oh wait she doesn't since she was in one. I bet he did more than just touch her leg too. He bought her underwear so he could see her in it, maybe only through pictures but maybe not.

You will get over her but how will you feel if/when something like this happens again.

What Girls Said 4

• Omg, no! She does not deserve you. She's cheating, plain and simple, at least on the emotional level. You are young and don't have to deal with immature young women who need to seek extra attention like this. I can't believe both of them did this to you, especially your teacher, wtf?

• She has no respect for you, for herself, and for your relationship! Worth breakin up for, man.

• To me it sounds like she was having complete disregard for the relationship. If you are OK with that then whatever makes you happy. she betrayed the trust of the relationship. My mantra has always been with out trust and honesty there is not foundation to a solid relationship. if you stay with her you will always be questioning things going forward . Doesnt sound like its worth it. The damage has been done.

• She's cheating! In my opinion, yes - that is definitely worth breaking up over!

What Guys Said 4

• This is serious. How could you have let it get this far? See what her reaction is if you threaten to break the relationship off. Maybe she likes the thrill of danger? It is no use telling us the age of the guy if you don't tell us your girlfriend's age. If you let her get this far, then she can take advantage of you. Be assertive. Don't keep on forgiving her transgressions. It is wrong for her to seek a relationship outside of her relationship.

• How did you find out that he touched her leg? Why would some random guy give her a bra, etc? That is just creepy.

• Oh. I forgot. Still, the fact that he is an acquaintance doesn't make it any different. It is very weird for her to let this guy touch her.

• OMG - RUN AWAY - that bad news bro, she is bad news, don't feel the slightest bet bad about ignoring her calls and text. Like the girl here said she does not deserve you. Let this be a wake up call to you, you let this go on way too long. Ask yourself honestly why? Learn to love yourself and someone who truly loves you will come to you naturally.

• It's not worth getting back with her.

Her actions are already enough that she can't commit to you in the long term.

• I wouldn't give her another chance. But if you want to, you need to lay down the ground rules. Texting other guys is fine, but sexting is not. You're not trying to control her life, or who she talks to, but sexting someone else while dating you, is contemptuous of you, your feelings, and your relationship with her.

If she was missing something or not getting something she needed from you, then she should have told you, rather than go looking for it outside of the relationship.

Maybe she needed to get more maturity or masculinity than you were providing, but in any case, she should have told you first and given you the opportunity to fix the problem.