New guy spiced it up, should I tell him I liked it?

I hope this doesn't sound too silly.

I an on this third date with a guy I am interested in. We've hung out twice before and on the 2ND date he kissed me. The feeling was mutual and kissed for awhile. On the 3Rd date, after our movie we ended up kissing again. Just like last time, feeling was mutual. As we were about to go our separate ways that night, we were sitting in the car and he full-blown passionately kisses me. It caught me off guard but I really enjoyed it. When he stopped after awhile, I had the dorky grin phase going on and told him that I really liked it. He clarified by asking asking what I liked and when I told him my answer, he grinned and we began talking again. About halfway into our conversation, the next thing I know he began kissing me like before, but with more passion. He never kissed me like that before but I REALLY liked it and I made that point clear every time he pulled away.

Since that night though (yesterday),I can't stop thinking about it. I know it's unhealthy if I over think it, but I'd really like some advice. We haven't texted yet and I know he is at work, but since I woke up all I can think about is the kiss. The surprise, his hands in my hair, on my side, etc.

Im curious from a different perspective, Should I text him good morning and later on bring up that amazing kiss that I can't stop thinking about, or should I converse like normal and hope that if he enjoyed it as much as I did, he will bring it up? or is there a third option I haven't thought about?

Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubty he's forgotten it. You do't need to bring it up...just make normal conversation.

Discussing it won't be as much fun as doing it, after all.

What Guys Said 5

• You're good to go. A man kisses you like that, you can be sure he's into you. If you have strong feelings for him and want more of that passionate kissing, just spend more time with him. And let him know how you feel when you kiss - this will likely lead to more of it. Be confident and TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL.

• go for it. Let him know how much you enjoyed it.

• You'll get more of that and ever MUCH more if you play it smart. Don't get too over-excited.

• You don't need to text him about it or you're going to overdo it. Just let things take their course. It will happen naturally. If you think about it too much it might not be as precious.

• I see no harm in texting him with a good morning, and talking about it later. I think it's good to talk about it. I always felt that when it came to the physical aspects of a relationship, it's always good to speak up about the things you like. It's good to be honest about it. So should you tell him? I'd say yes. It's up to you though.

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say there's no harm in bringing it up later to him, it's a compliment to him and all guys love those! Try to keep yourself busy in the meantime until you do get the chance you bring it up, I wouldn't make it an obvious point of the conversation as you don't want to seem too eager! Hope this helps :)