Getting mixed messages from a guy. :/

Throughout this week he has been giving me mixed messages, at which I can't understand. We don't text often, since he doesn't reply. It would usually be he texts me first we talk about thirty minutes, and then all of a sudden he would stop texting me. It's always like this.

So at the beginning of this week, he texted me. We talked. I asked him if he wanted to stay with me afterschool, then he asked me where I would be. I told him I'm not sure, so he told me to chill with him in the library. However, later afterschool. I texted him again asking where he was since I wasn't able to find him in the library. He said he thought I left since I didn't reply (he knew I was still in class while he had spare, therefore I couldn't reply so quick). Then later that night we texted throughout the entire night (this rarely happens). So it was a bit surprising. Then the next day he walked me to my class, which this was the first time he ever done that.

So my question is why does he start texting me and then suddenly stop, and also give me signals that it's like he likes me too. Umm... He doesn't usually do these things, it was just this week.

I also found out though a friend that back in junior high he dated before, why would I suddenly have a bad feeling of this.. Jealousy.. In a way, I feel like I should give up on him. All my friends also tell me to give up on him too since he constantly sends me mixed messages, which is not a good thing. I am now trying to get over him and avoid him in the halls. Should I continue? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should really give up on him. He clearly shows that his interest is fading or doesn't even exist from the start. You're better off with another guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0