Would you give a girl a second chance, if?

So a couple years ago I was single and hoping to find love online. This guy started talking to me, he was a little older, but he was super nice.

I started talking to him at the same time as my now ex boyfriend. This guy was super nice, but he was super busy too and I wasn't sure if he was actually interested or not.

We met once and it went well. We had always wanted to plan a second date, but we just kind of stopped talking. He was pretty busy at the time and I was really wanting to get into a relationship.

So I ended up dating the other guy and forgetting about this guy. We didn't end on a bad note, it was just we were on different paths I guess.

Anyway, my ex and I broke up a few weeks ago. So I went back online to see if I could have better luck this time around.

It's been about 2 years since I had talked to this guy. But he was on the dating site. I checked out his profile to see what he was up to, and he messaged me!

I had always wondered what this guy was up to. He's a little bit older than me, but I'm fine with that. I'm 23 and he's 30. But he's a super nice guy, and we have a similar disposition.

Anyway, guys, would you give a girl a second chance if nothing really happened the first time around?

I really liked him from the beginning, but he wasn't pursuing me very hard so I just assumed he wasn't interested?

How should I approach this situation?

What Guys Said 1

• 1. If really nothing has happened in the 1st round - YES :)

2. I am the kind who doesn't like the pursuing game so if a girl doesn't want to correspond with or talk to me, I won't

3. Since the guy msged you then sure he is still available (also he's on the dating site)

3.1. However, how come such a nice guy is on a dating site for so long and still single? (point to ponder) - whenever we give a version of our life it's one side of the coin always, so will be his case too ;).

3.2. Are you sure he's looking for a relationship or just plain sex after sweet talk and also has the patience to wait it out to get at it

• He's never tried to sweet talk me, or even talk about sex. He only ever flirted a little. He said he might have to switch gyms if stuff goes well with a cute girl. He was talking about me :) But that was back then. I'm hoping he still likes me. I'm not sure if he's been on the dating site for the whole time. He could have dated someone as well. I'm meeting with him on Sunday to catch up.

• Good luck to you young lady :) hope things work out well and the way you'd want it :)

What Girls Said 0