Kiss or no kiss? What are the signs

How do you know if a girl wants you to kiss her or not? What are the hints?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I want a boy to kiss me, I'll deliberately give him an opening. Like when he drops me off at my house at the end of the night, I'll smile and get closer to him rather than going in my house. Or if we're in a movie theater, I'll turn to look at him rather than the screen (that's how it happened with my last boyfriend. We were in the theater and he kept staring at me, so I knew he wanted to kiss. But I was reluctant to have our first kiss in the theater, so I kept my eyes on the film. Then he kissed my cheek and I gave up lol, all I had to do was turn my head and he took the opening).

What Girls Said 2

• If she acts uncomfortable AND makes little eye contact. If she's still and seems to avoid physical contact. Of she does want to kiss you she will smile and makes eye contact. She probably will touch your arm or knee or something and she will either touch or move her lips. Also note the distance between you and her when you're thinking of kissing her.

• She looks at your lips at times or tries to make physical contact with you. You first need to know if she likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• First go in to kiss her cheek. It is socially acceptable. If she doesn't turn her head away, then after the cheek kiss, kiss her lips! If she turns her head away, then kiss her cheek and leave it at that.

It's worked all the time for me at clubs.

• k so I'm a chick on my mates account, if she hasn't said, "your a great friend" or if she hasn't been exceedingly mad at you at anypoint, then she most likly want you to kiss her

• Does this apply for any random girl or like a good friend? Or like an acquaintance?