Ex texted me but I'm dating someone else

should I tell her I have moved on or just not respond?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to her to see how its going.

If she asks if your dating anyone, then tell her you are.

What Guys Said 3

• How long has it been since breaking up?

• Well it depends on if you care what she thinks of you. If you don't care, ignore her. At first she might be hurt, but as time passes she will come to despise you for showing so little respect.

I would send her a short reply even if it's to tell her you are in a new RL so she isn't left in the dark. I'm sure she will appreciate she was worth 10 seconds of your time.

• Well if it's just conversation, no need to ignore, some people just like to start anew. If he brings up getting back together, then just let him know you're seeing someone else now.

What Girls Said 5

• You don't need to respond straight away, but it would be polite to do it, maybe after a few days, you know... with all the respect for the past you shared together. You can just say formally ''I hope you're doing well, wish you all the best'' something along those lines... but it's hard to tell you what you should tell her if we don't know what she wrote to you...

• If it's just talking, then respond normally, if she makes any hint Of move pr anything, then you Can say that You're seeing someone.

This Will of course depend on who and why you guys broke up.

I wish you luck, and hope it was of any kind of help :)

• I didn't respond to my ex's calls . Its totally upto you.

• Don't just ignore. My ex ignored me and I think it's one of the most cruel things that can be done.

• Tell her you've moved on so she's not wondering. Don't be that @$$hole that doesn't respond.