Men, would you date a plus sized model?

Or a your everyday woman in real life who had figures like these link

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• No. I would neither date a plus sized model or the girl in the link you provided. I'm sorry. I'm just not attracted to that kind of body type. Maybe I would be friends with that person, but there would definitely be no sexual chemistry between us, and for that reason, there would be no intimate or sexual relationship between us. Therefore, there is absolutely no point in me ever dating someone who is "plus sized."

• That figure looks normal and healthy to me .. so of course yes .

• Definitely

• Yes I would given your link.

Good think you provided the link.

Some "plus-sized" models are "thin" / "normal" / fit in the "real world"

• If her face is attractive, hell yes.

• sure wish to :D

• She doesn't eve look plus sized, really.

Anyway, yeah, I would have no problem with dating a girl with a body like that or even bigger to be honest.

• The girl from your link doesn't look plus sized at all. She's normal. I'd date her, of course I would.

• I've thought about it long and hard, and I also wouldn't date someone that was plus sized. The point of dating is to have a complete relationship; that includes a sexual relationship. I can't have a sexual relationship with someone that I'm not attracted to. I hope this question or anyone isn't trying to socially pressure men into finding women they don't naturally find attractive, to be attractive. I also hope nobody is reasonably angry towards men who are not naturally attracted to women of a certain physical appearance. I'm just not sexually attracted to plus sized women. So, there's no reason for me to date a plus sized woman.

• that size is the hottest size, better than a zero or anything like that, the media want you to believe that smaller is better, well, that's just a load of bull,x

• uh? that looks like an average woman. A plus sized model is a average women in the world. Normal models are skinny.

• factual

• i agree.. I am sick and tired of this fashion industry who gets women anorexic.. I don't want to see skeletons!

• I would--just probably not any of those. I've seen much hotter plus-sized models and I'll admit I've jacked it to some of their pictures so I'd certainly not only consider dating them but would be excited about it!

• good to know. ._.

• Sorry if that offended. Didn't mean to.

• She's Kate Upton-esque. So yes.

What Girls Said 0