Is she not interested enough?

So this girl and I met during a class that's now over. We made plans to hang out once the class was over. So I texted her to hang out, but she replied saying that she was out of town that weekend, but she was game for the following weekend.

Since I was out of town the weekend she offered, I dropped it. A couple weeks later, I texted her again. She said she was out of town once again, this time visiting her sister, but said she was in town the next weekend.

So I waited till the next weekend to see if she'd contact me to hang out (since I'd already tried twice). Heard nothing from her. I then figured I met as well try one more time since I had nothing to lose since I don't see her around anymore anyway. So I texted her to hang out and she was finally game for it.

We hang out a little bit. I had fun and we had a good conversation although we didn't hang out for that long. afterward, about an hour later, she texted me saying "Thanks for hanging out! It was fun."

Since then I haven't heard from her. It's been over a week. I'm hesitant to ask her again because it took me three attempts the first time and the third time, when I finally got her out, I wasn't even on her mind at the time (she said she was at the market when I texted her to hang out...so it hadn't even occurred to her to finally hang out since she was busy the first two times) even though I had tried twice previously.

To be honest, I'm tired of chasing women who aren't interested in me enough. Is this girl an example of that?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah a good rule is to never put in more effort than you receive. I've been there, done that and it sucks.

• so basically just cut chord with her? Disappointing...I thought things were going well because of that text. But if you take everything as a whole, seems like I'm not even on her mind.

• Yeah, sorry =/. She doesn't sound interested and you don't want to get hurt

• I don't get what changed. I mean...why even send that text if you're just not going to give a crap?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like the girl is into you, because a girl won't hang out with a guy if they really don't like them. Pursue her. Call her a lot.

• calling a girl a lot who hasn't shown much inclination to initiate things has never gotten me the girl. I'd rather cut chords early if there's not much interest there.