How to date girls who dated bigger and stronger and better guys than me?

I'm into one of the girls who dated a Lacrosse guy...and I feel like I wouldn't have a chance with her.

IDK if you think I'm good looking from my profile pic, but sometimes I like to think so. And I'm not too tall. I'm only 5'7ish 138lbs. Though taller than her.

I'm working out though..so I am getting muscular and strong. But I feel like I can't compete with an ex boyfriend that's 6'4 and 230lbs...

We're in college by the way. Also, the girl is pretty hot lol.
Just to make it clear, the girl and I are not together.

Most Helpful Girl

• Assuming we're talking about getting in a relationship and not just getting laid:

Be compatible with her. This isn't something you can change if you aren't. But if you are, that's seriously what matters. The only reason your body type would be a deal breaker is if she has a specific "type" and never wavers from it.

This is coming from a person who dated a scrawny guy after two macho guys and never ever doubted it or wished he was any different.

What Girls Said 3

• You think: "wow! this girl was with bigger, stronger...etc guys before me but now she's with me!"

If she wanted to be with the others, she would be!

• She isn't with me...lol. Read the OP?

• Date them like you really like them

• What is your answer even supposed to mean?

• I know she is not I'm talking about when she is with you

Hopefully is soon wish you luck bro

• Confidence. There are more important things we value in guys!

What Guys Said 4

• You're just fine. You have a good chance with women.

There's really nothing wrong if a girl dated a Hulk before. You just need to be Spiderman.

• Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you for you she isn't worth it anyway

It's a cliche for a reason

• Learn game that's your only solution.

• be good lookimh