Why hasn't he contacted me in 4 days?

I've been dating this guy (exclusively) for 5-6 months now. He's 25 and I'm 22 turning 23. We're pretty close, we talk pretty often, hang out go on dates the usual stuff. We have a lot in common and both have the exact same type of humor. We normally contact each other everyday. Even if it's just him sending me a funny picture or me sharing a funny story. If it helps get an idea of his mindset, I've met a lot of his friends and he's met mine. About 4 months in, he sat me down and said he wanted to be exclusive with me and I agreed. But this week he's been strangely distant. After about the second day of not talking I figured he was just busy but I did kind of notice. I don't know if I'm being immature or something by not saying anything to him, I just figure guys need their space sometimes. We made plans to see each other today which is currently the 4th day we're gone without talking. Should I ask if something is wrong? Is there even something wrong? Is he upset with me? I try to think rationally. I'm very supportive of his music that he likes to do on the side. I show him I care but I also try to give him enough space because I am not his girlfriend just yet. Why is something so awkward and strange like this happening?

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply ask what's wrong. Perhaps, something happened. Better yet, visit him and spend time with him.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably thinks you suck

What Girls Said 1

• well, it COULD be one of two things. either he's just getting used to the relationship and instead of contacting every day( because you know that would eventually die down, right?) Or something IS wrong, or heaven forbid, and its just a stab in the dark, he met someone else and they have more of his attention. Its just speculation though. I think even if you asked him what was wrong you might not get an answer anyway, or the answer yoiure looking for. And I think it short of shows you don't trust him( not saying that you dont).I know its hard, but personally, I wouldn't say anything and just act happy and act like you were busy. That shows you have your own life and not desperate to see why he hasn't called.