Shirtless Picture

What do you think of a guy, who uses a ripped and cut picture of himself on his myspace or dating profile. Do you think it's hot... or is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's full of himself. I would think what am I supposed to do? go commando? it would just be him showing off.

What Girls Said 5

• I think "Raging Homo"

Lol I think guys who do that are hilarious, its like what are you tryin to prove Rambo, you look like an idiot, put the shirt back on.

OH! The best ones are when their flexing hahaha so funny. Any girl I know laughs about guys like that.

• LOL! you haven't seen me yet, princess.

• In person sure, that's hot, if your not trying to show it off, juts let it be what it is.

But on the computer? Come one, SREAMS I take it in the ass.

• Just let it be***

Come on***

Lol, I'm having a slow day.

• wow a lot of anonymous answers lol. It's hot if he looks hot haha. First impressions are he loves himself/thinks he's gorge and wants to show off. But if I already knew the guy and he had that pic on his myspace I wuold just think it's hot lol.

• it tells me that he's in love with himself and he thinks he should get shagged because of it.

• I think he is a show-offy douche bag

• turn off for sure.

based on experiences, guys like that are usually self absorbed and conceited.

What Guys Said 1

• It says "hey, look at me, I need lots of attention. Hopefully people leave me lots of comments about how hot my photoshopped abs are so that it validates my self worth as a "playa g-unit yoyo pimp shít". Also it lets other girls know that I am wanted by all these phine hoes."

Unless you're a porn star or a girl with big boobs. No shirtless pictures.