Should I text him first? guys only..please read :(

Soo I met this guy in class and we hit it off pretty quickly. After a couple of weeks of texting everyday and getting to know each other in school he wanted to hang out, so I invited him over. We madeout but didn't do anything else. A few days later he asks me out, and I said yes. Last night, we went to a basketball game and we held hands, and acted pretty cute so I am 90% sure he liked me. Later that night, we were both really drunk and went to my place and had sex. The sex didn't last long because he c*** pretty quickly. He told me he was embarrassed and I reassured him it was okay. I offered him to spend the night and he said no he had to get home. We fooled around again but we both felt sick from the alcohol, so he didn't finish that time. He kissed me goodnght and said he would text me. He hasn't messaged me all day it is now 9:45 pm...should I text him first? I have to see him Tuesday in class ..any advice is appreciated.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should text him first. Perhaps, he's still sleeping or he's just busy.

What Guys Said 2

• Go ahead and text him. He might have a dumb ass 3 day rule or something stupid. Or he might be hugging the toilet.

• Text him.

What Girls Said 0